Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Death Company WIP


What do you do when you can't sleep at night?  Build models!  I recently used pieces from two Death Company box to build some Vanguard Veterans and had quite a few left over bits.  Combining those plus some bits from the bits box, I was able to put together this unit of ten DC.  Two are armed with power fists while the rest are chainswords and bolt pistols.  I will probably pick another box up eventually and build a few of the other options out, like infernus pistols and such, and the kit has tons of great bits for conversions and special characters.  The backpacks will be magnetized and have the option for jump packs as well.  I'm going to paint my DC in a white color scheme rather than the black that is traditionally in Blood Angels armies.

No comments:

Post a Comment